How to maintain your accounting records is often one of the first questions for new start-ups. Even established business owners often prefer to spend their valuable time doing other things.
Here at Geens our in-house experts use the latest accounting software to bring accuracy and speed to your day-to-day financial functions so that you can focus on running your business.
Our support services can help you with:
- Full maintenance or occasional review, or anything in between, of your accounting records using the latest online software.
- Training so that you can maintain your own records and understand what is required.
Payroll, Auto enrolment and CIS
When businesses improve their payroll management they immediately benefit from reducing cost and freeing up valuable resources.
Let us take the strain for you and take away the headache of preparing payroll, Real Time Information submissions and Auto enrolment. Our team are experienced in the relevant areas of employment law and tax, so you don’t need to be.
We can help you with:
- Preparation of payroll using imported data or merely from a phone call from you.
- Submissions to HMRC and pension providers.
- Preparation of payslips and accounting backups through our secure portal.
- CIS returns and submissions.
We provide specialist payroll for all types of businesses from SMEs to large companies and charities. This can very desirable where you wish to keep the salary and payroll records off site for purposes of confidentiality.
We can prepare your VAT returns easing the administrative burden on your business.
Whether you need routine or specialist VAT advice, our services include:
- Calculation of VAT liabilities and submission to HMRC.
- Advising on and assistance with VAT schemes including Flat Rate schemes and partial exemption.
- Management of appeals and the negotiation of settlements.