We make sure that companies are registered properly and kept compliant with ever-changing laws and regulations. From acting as the company’s registered office to keeping shareholders advised of business activities, we at Geens ensure formal records are accurate and up-to-date.
In an increasingly litigious society it is important that the correct procedures and processes are followed, and the correct forms lodged at the appropriate organisation.
Infrequent and unfamiliar legal requirements of operating a limited company can be daunting. We will guide you through and can:
- Monitor your upcoming filing deadlines and provide you with reminders.
- Make changes to director and registered office details quickly and easily.
- Prepare new company formations
- Make shareholder changes in line with tax planning and succession plans
- Ensure the correct procedures and practices are adhered to.