Congratulations on your new business start-up! Starting a new business can be a daunting and exciting prospect so you should engage the services of a good accountant that you are comfortable with at the outset. We can help you get the paperwork and accounts up and running right from the start.
As your accountants we will focus on maximising the income from your business. As a start-up, there are lots of matters to consider which you may well not have thought of, particularly if you have never been in business before.
Amongst other matters we will discuss with you:
- An appropriate structure, Sole Trader, Partnership, LLP or Limited Company
- How that should be set up
- What registrations need to be made
- VAT registration and whether you need to be and should you be registered
- Whether or not you require a payroll
- How will you comply with the online submissions
- How best to pay yourself
- How to treat any vehicles and expenses
- How to keep your records
- What accounts and tax returns are needed and when and where they need to be filed
- Buying or selling your business
We have many good contacts with other service providers who you may need to help such as solicitors and banks and we’re happy to share these with you.